MEC Zero R2 Pants - Women's
MEC Zero R2 Pants - Women's
- Available prices $135.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Check store availability
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Make tracks in these slim cut pants. For skiing, winter walking or snowshoeing, their breathable, waterproof and windproof front panel takes the brunt of winter gusts. A highly breathable thermal back feels great against the skin, and its abrasion resistance holds its own against your biffs and spills.
- Made of polyester, polyurethane and spandex 3-layer soft shell with a wicking, DWR finish.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane in the front panel adds weather resistance.
- Fly front and integrated belt for easy adjustment.
- Gusseted crotch for range of motion.
- 2 front zippered pockets and one zippered back pocket.
- Lower leg zippers with gripper elastic work with a variety of footwear.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof without taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.