Make tracks in these slim cut pants. For skiing, winter walking or snowshoeing, their breathable, waterproof and windproof front panel takes the brunt of winter gusts. A highly breathable thermal back feels great against the skin, and its abrasion resistance holds its own against your biffs and spills.
- Made of polyester, polyurethane and spandex 3-layer soft shell with a wicking, DWR finish.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane in the front panel adds weather resistance.
- Fly front and integrated belt for easy adjustment.
- Gusseted crotch and knee darts for range of motion.
- 2 front zippered pockets and one zippered back pocket.
- Lower leg zippers with gripper elastic work with a variety of footwear.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof without taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|