Fits like a track spike but performs like a trail shoe. Low-profile, lightweight, 4mm drop trail runner on neutral platform. Trail-specific soles have sticky rubber centres and lugs with sharp edges for great traction in all conditions.
- Uppers use single-layer mesh throughout for ventilation strategically placed overlays provide targeted support where you need it.
- A mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a plush, comfortable fit.
- Midsole have moulded sockliners to enhance support underfoot.
- Compression molded Phylon foam delivers great forefoot snap and a responsive ride.
- Outsole have a rugged Waffle tread for multi-surface traction, sticky rubber centers offer excellent wet surface traction.
- Rubber forefoot is sticky for traction on wet surfaces.
- Aggressive, sharp lugs for optimal grip and quick and easy mud shedding.
- Heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a natural range of motion.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.