Nike Air Zoom Elite 8 Road Running Shoes - Women's
The ultimate in lightweight responsiveness, wrapped around your fast feet. A Zoom Air unit delivers a springy feel for quick toe-offs, and deep grooves in the outsoles are moulded across the forefeet to encourage a natural, efficient stride. Up top, mesh provides breathability to keep your feet cool on sizzling tempo runs.
- Single-layer uppers are ultra-lightweight and give you ventilation and support where it matters.
- Mesh inner sleeves wrap your feet for a plush, comfortable fit.
- Laces are offset to the side to relieve pressure.
- Internal heel counters snugly wrap your feet.
- Notches in the tongues for easy on and off.
- Nike Zoom air unit is located just underfoot for low-profile cushioning.
- Phylon midsoles have lightweight cushioning.
- Rubber crash rails on the outsoles for smooth transition from heel to toe.
- Hexagon-shaped outsole pattern give solid grip.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.