Behind these vintage looks is a digital-device-carrying powerhouse. Separate sleeves for a laptop and tablet keep your screens protected as you hustle to biology class. The front has pockets for your charger, phone and powerbrick, and the main compartment has space for non-digital essentials, like textbooks and lunch.
- Thick padded shoulder straps with breathable mesh backing to help keep you cool.
- Webbing handle at the top to grab and go.
- Wide-opening clamshell zippered access.
- Internal padded sleeve fits a 15in. laptop.
- Soft tricot-lined tablet pocket.
- Front zippered pocket has internal organizers, so your phone is quick to find.
- Small stash pocket for bus tickets, hair elastics or change.
|Main fabric||400-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.