Excellent gloves for giving it on alpine routes and high-country ski tours. The soft shell fabric moves easily and breathes superbly. A pre-curved cut, tapered wrist and slim design gives them great dexterity. Removable wool blend liners add to their versatility on mult-day adventures. Hang them by the stove, they'll be dry and ready for action the following morning.
- Windstopper® soft shell is nylon and elastane backed with polyester.
- Removable liner is made of wool, acrylic and polyester.
- Textured touchscreen leather on the thumb and index finger.
- Anti-slip tricot bonded palms
- Gauntlet closure can be tightened with one hand.
- Sniffle patch on thumb.
- Removable leash.
- Pull loop can be hooked with a carabiner.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|