Extra gloves in your pack? A supply of shake and heat packs? Or battery-powered heated mittens to deal with the bitter weather. These could be the solution if you have trouble keeping your hands warm when winter climbing, sitting on the chairlift or waiting for the bus in the morning.
- Nylon shells have waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® inserts to keep out wetness.
- Insulated with synthetic Enduraloft®, heavier through the backs, lighter in the palms and wrists.
- Palms are tough, water-resistant goat leather.
- Moulded EVA foam on the backs for extra protection.
- Elastic at wrists.
- Includes a lithium ion rechargeable battery,
- Battery has it's own seam-sealed zippered chamber.
- Battery life is 2.5 hours on high, 5 hours on medium, 8 hours on low power.
- Includes a carrying case and removeable leash.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.