The Swiss Army Knife of backcountry gloves, they have battery-powered heating tech to get you through fiercely cold days of skiing, climbing or snowshoeing. Durable water-resistant leather palms withstand punishment, and padding through the backs of hands adds a layer of protection.
- WINDSTOPPER soft shell fabric is windproof, breathable, and water-resistant.
- Tricot lining adds warmth without excess bulk.
- Goat leather palm for durability and grip.
- Primaloft® insulation in backs of hands.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery runs for 8 hours on low, 5 hours on medium and 2.5 hours on high heat setting.
- Pull loops and glove clip.
- Gusseted entry with auto-lock zipper.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.