Easy on, easy off, always warm. Waterproof-breathable construction for dedicated skiers and boarders, with insulated to deliver serious warmth. Touchscreen friendly, so you can stay in touch on the chair.
- Polyester GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable membrane keeps you dry.
- PrimaLoft lightweight, breathable microfiber insulation.
- Premium goatskin leather palms.
- Accu-Dri wicking micro-polyester lining treated with Polygiene antimicrobial protection.
- PowerPoint touch technology is touchsreen ready.
- Elasticized knit cuff.
- Nose wipe.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|