MEC Juniper Fleece Jacket - Infants
Children 6-24 months old can wear this fleece on its own in milder weather, or as an insulating mid-layer when they get cold on excursions in the bike trailer, carrier, or backpack.
- Made of cozy heavy-weight high-loft polyester fleece.
- Elastic edge binding on cuffs seals out drafts.
- Full front zip and dropped back hem for full coverage.
- Fit is designed for easy layering.
- Hand-me-down label and hook hanger loop inside.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.