MEC Juniper Bunting Suit - Infants
A cosy, heavy-weight fleece one-piece with adorable ear detail. Provides good insulation for infants riding in ski sleds, peering out of carriers, catching a ride in backpacks or taking in the view from bike trailers. Can be layered under under a Cocoon or Toaster Suit in bitter cold, or under the Newt Suit in milder weather.
- Made of cosy heavy weight high loft polyester fleece.
- Stretchy trim around cuffs, hem and hood to help seal out the cold.
- Double front zippers for easy access and quick diaper changes.
- Fold-over cuffs provide coverage for tiny hands and feet.
- Hand-me-down label and hook hanger loop inside.
- Fit is designed for easy layering.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.