MEC Whirlwind Jacket - Children
Similar to the MEC Yeti Jacket but much warmer, this Sherpa fleece piece can be worn alone but is slim enough to be layered under the Cocoon, Toaster or Newt Suit.
- Made of high-loft polyester fleece that’s extra soft and extra warm.
- Full front zip.
- Side-entry pockets keep little hands warm.
- Fit is designed for easy layering.
- Hand-me-down label inside.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold separately. Tumble dry low. Don’t bleach, iron, dry clean, or use fabric softeners.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.