MEC Bromont Jacket - Youths
Retro-inspired and versatile, the Bromont combines Sherpa fleece for warmth with nylon panels to stop the wind from cutting through. Great for tobogganing missions, or any excursion where the snow falls or you move fast enough to generate your own wind chill.
- Heavyweight sherpa fleece is soft, warm and durable.
- Wind and water resistant polyester shoulder and chest panels.
- Snap chest pocket and zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Elastic edge binding at cuffs seals out drafts.
- Interior name label.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.