MEC Flute Pants - Girls' - Youths
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Get insulated snowboard styling for any moment in the snow. These waterproof-breathable pants with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish feature pockets for granola bars, music and lip balm, articulated knees and an adjustable waistband to last more than a few seasons.
- Waterproof-breathable shell is 2-layer recycled polyester with a breathable microporous polyurethane coating and a DWR finish.
- Lined with recycled polyester.
- Polyester synthetic insulation helps you stay warm.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- 2 slash pockets lined with soft fleece.
- Rear pocket has a convenient zip closure.
- Articulated knees promote rather than restrict movement.
- Ankle zips make it quick to get pants on and off.
- Internal gaiters have elastic to keep them in place.
|Technology||Microporous PU coating|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.