MEC Snowbomb Jacket - Children
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The comfort of your tribe's youngest members can make or break a day out. This 3-season insulated jacket is warm as well as water and wind resistant. Less insulation but more style than the Toaster jacket. And it has a fleece-lined hood and polyester lining that slides easily over layers.
- Shell is polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light precipitation.
- Recycled polyester lining glides over layers.
- Insulated with 200g MEC™ Hyperloft in the body to keep the body core warm, and 140g Hyperloft in the arms and hood for freedom of movement.
- Hood has cozy fleece lining.
- 2 front patch handwarmer pockets.
- Durable, child-friendly zipper pulls.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||200g/sq. m polyester (body) + 140g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.