The comfort of your tribe's youngest members can make or break a day out. This three-season insulated jacket is warm as well as water and wind resistant. Less insulation but more style than the Toaster jacket. And it has a fleece-lined hood and polyester lining that slides easily over layers.
- Shell is polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light precipitation.
- Recycled polyester lining glides over layers.
- Insulated with 200g MEC™ Hyperloft in the body to keep the body core warm, and 140g Hyperloft in the arms and hood for freedom of movement.
- Hood has cozy fleece lining.
- Full-coverage storm flap on front zipper, secured with hook-and-loop closure.
- 2 front patch handwarmer pockets.
- Elasticized waist keeps the cozy in and the brrrr out.
- Durable, child-friendly zipper pulls.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||200g/sq. m polyester (body) + 140g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.