MEC About Town Skirt - Women's
A simple skirt suitable for workplace wear, but it has an ease about it that inspires you to take off your shoes and practice walking a slackline or trying out a skimboard.
- Made of soft organic cotton terry knit with a hint of spandex easy-wearing stretch.
- Easy pull-on elastic waistband.
- Asymmetric pleat detail on front panel for visual interest.
- Overall length is 26.5 in. (size medium).
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.