Light and warm, this jacket offers exceptional performance in a barely-there package. A GORE-TEX Windstopper shell blocks winds and seals out intermittent showers. Quilted PrimaLoft Gold and down insulation keeps the heat in, while the adjustable hood blocks clouds of powder from creeping down your neck. Highly technical with a surprisingly aesthetic cut, this is an excellent and versatile jacket choice for long touring days.
- GORE-TEWX Windstopper Active nylon features a PTFE membrane for wind proofing and water resistance.
- Nylon lining is lightweight and fast-drying.
- PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation is lighter in the sleeves and hood.
- 750 fill-power water-repellent goose down in the body.
- Helmet compatible hood with wide brim can be adjusted with one hand.
- Inner stretch storm cuffs.
- Reflective details for cross-town commuting.
- Zippered exterior pocket doubles as a stow pocket.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.