MEC Windblock Run Gloves - Unisex
- Available prices $24.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
High-tech gloves for runners who want breathable protection from cold and wind. Supple and tough, the fabric stands up to seasons of wear and the price is pretty sweet too.
- Backs use bonded 3-layer soft shell with an internal windproof laminate and a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Palms are soft polyester fleece with spandex for stretch.
- Touch-screen conductive overlay on thumbs and index fingers lets you use your phone.
- Pre-curved fingers, elastic wrists and cuffs keep gloves in place.
- Sniffle patches on thumbs so you don't have to blow snot-rockets.
- 3M reflective details shine bright.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.