Must one choose between a board or ski pack for splitboard exploits? Never pick sides again with the first-ever dedicated splitboard pack. Able to carry a split board in either mode, this pack allows for easy hauling regardless of setup. After skinning up, the water-repellent, self-draining pocket holds your skins and keeps the rest of your gear dry and away from the glue. Internal shovel and probe pockets are fast to access, a fleece-lined pocket houses your goggles and you can fire a hydration bladder in the dedicated hydration compartment if needed.
- High density nylon construction is water and abrasion-resistant.
- Ergonomic shoulder harness is comfortable for long days in the backcountry.
- Cushy ergonomic back panel eases heavy hauls.
- Waistbelt with light padded hip fins won't hinder movement.
- Splitboard carry system allows for board or split mode hauling.
- Zippered clambshell access to main compartment.
- Water resistant and self-draining front storage pocket stows skins after ascending.
- Internal pockets for shovel and probe.
- 3 rows of daisy chains for attaching or hauling whatever.
- Ice axe or pole loops.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Carries||Snowboard - vertical|