Kombi Animal Family Mitts - Children
Happy warm paws don't guarantee happy warm kids, but they certainly are a good start. These mitts make parent’s lives a little easier with their appealing, fun-to-wear design.
- Waterproof inserts keep wetness out.
- Lightweight, breathable microfiber insulation.
- Polyester fleece liners are warm and slide easily.
- Long storm cuff has elastic at the hem.
- Red thumb lining for easy guidance.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.