Bomber. The Buton [ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket takes on big vert and resort ripping. Fully seam sealed and waterproof-breathable, this solid shell holds up on the wettest days while remaining comfortable. Articulated fit won't get in the way during ultra-physical bouts and is loose enough for layering. Details like media pockets, a removable powder skirt and water-resistant zippers really tie this jacket together.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX nylon is waterproof-breathable and durable.
- Fully taped seams keep water from soaking through.
- Nylon taffeta and mesh liner wicks moisture and doesn't get clammy.
- Articulated fit accommodates dynamic sessions and layering.
- Adjustable hood seals out frigid winds and icy elements.
- Zippered external chest and internal drop in pockets house essentials.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Removable powder skirt is water-resistant and attaches to compatible ski pants.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Powder skirt|