Burton [ak] Gore-Tex 2L Blade Jacket - Women's
The Burton [ak] Blade Jacket is where good looks and smart technical features collide. A waterproof-breathable shell, warm lining, and a performance-minded design mean you can to stay out as long as you want. Burton’s signature feminine fit gives you layering options in mixed-bag weather conditions.
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX is waterproof-breathable.
- Fully taped seams keep water from soaking through.
- Taffeta nylon lining in areas where you want the shell to slide over layers.
- Brushed tricot nylon in spots where you want soft and comfortable warmth.
- Articulated fit accommodates dynamic sessions and layering.
- Adjustable hood seals out frigid winds and icy elements.
- Internal zippered chest pocket.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Powder skirt is water-resistant and attaches to compatible ski pants.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.