Ride on through tough conditions. The 2L Embark Jacket is made weather-ready from the legendary Burton [ak] team. With mapped synthetic insulation it delivers warmth where you need it, but allows freeflowing mobility. Powder gasket cuffs seal out drafts and water-resistant zippers hold their own in howling wind and heavy precip. Underarm vents give you added airflow, and the media pocket is there to soundtrack to your sessions.
- Main fabric is 2-layer waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX®.
- Mapped with PrimaLoft Silver insulation throughout.
- Soft, lightweight nylon liner slides over your base layers.
- Fully seam-sealed with GORE-TEX seam tape to keep water from soaking through.
- Performance-oriented articulated fit accommodates movement and a traditional layering system.
- Adjustable hood with embedded Cohaesive cord adjustments.
- Separate stand-up collar keeps wind out when the hood is down.
- Zippered external chest pocket.
- Zippered internal chest pocket with media port.
- Adjustable powder gasket cuffs have interior cuffs made of a stretchy water resistant fabric to seal out drafts.
- Water resistant removable stretch powder skirt with snap and tab to attach to compatible ski pants."
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Powder skirt|