Boards, probes, shovel, clothes, snacks, hydration – when you need to haul it all on the mountain, this highly functional pack delivers. With slope-ready features like a horizontal carry system for your board, a shovel and probe storage pocket, and a hydration sleeve and routing system, this pack sets you up for shredding. Women's specific shoulder straps are narrow and set closer together for a natural fit, and the ergonomic back panel and padded waistbelt are designed to let you pivot and shift your balance. Totally functional and comfortable, this bag sets you up to cruise.
- Queen La Cheetah fabric is durable 600-denier polyester with TPE coating; Tropic Diamond fabric is 210-denier nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- Shoulder straps are narrow and sit close together for a natural fit.
- Cushy ergonomic back panel eases heavy hauls.
- Padded waistbelt is removable and stowable.
- Back panel can function as a horizontal carry system for your board.
- Zippered clamshell access to main compartment.
- Fleece lined pocket for your goggles, phone, or other delicate items.
- Internal probe and shovel pocket for fast access.
|Main fabric||Fabrics vary; see product description|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Carries||Snowboard - vertical|