Low-profile and pure function, the Burton [ak] 20L Pack lets you drop in without delay. When fresh snow awaits, there's no time to mess with details. Horizontal and vertical carry systems let you secure your board regardless of approach method. Dedicated probe and shovel pockets are fast to access. Women's specific shoulder harness, backpanel and waistbelt are strategically padded to aid movement so you can turn around, make a quick ascent, and snake another line.
- Ripstop nylon sheds water and resists abrasion.
- Women's specific shoulder straps are narrow and set closer together.
- Plush and ergonomic back panel rides well in the backcountry.
- Vertical board carry system secures your board for when hiking, the unique horizontal carry system stows between the main body and back panel for quick trips across the parking lot.
- Ice tool or pole loops.
- Fleece lined pocket for housing goggles, phone or other valuables.
- Dedicated internal probe and shovel pocket is easy to access.
- External water bottle pocket.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.