Burton Elite Cargo Pants - Girls' - Youths
Slope ready waterproof-breathable cargo pants for girls who shred. Ultra-warm and insulated, for icy days at the hill, they wick moisture too when your internal temp starts to rise. Internal gaiters keep out spindrift or snow if you biff. To top it off, the integrated Room to Grow feature lets you extend the legs for season after season use.
- 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell nylon for excellent warmth and waterproof-breathability.
- Synthetic Thermacore insulation adds warmth throughout.
- Taffeta lining slides over layers.
- Fully taped seams keeps water from soaking through on long days.
- Zippered fly, belt loops and an integrated Velcro® waist adjustment system ensure a secure fit.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Velcro closure thigh cargo pockets hold essentials – snacks, gloves or toques.
- Mesh lined inner thigh vents aid breathability.
- Room to Grow system features extendable legs.
- Leg Lifts system has hidden tabs and snaps to hitch them up when desired.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Fabric active breathability
The rate at which a waterproof breathable fabric expels moisture when the inner surface is moist from perspiration. Values under 8,000g/m2/24h provide low performance, 20,000g/m2/24h provide moderate performance and values over 30,000g/m2/24h provide high performance.
|Venting||Mesh-lined thigh vents|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|