Meet your winter gloves. Warm, waterproof, windproof and touchscreen compatible, the Clutch gloves will quickly become your cold weather go-to for everything from shoveling snow to running errands. The ergonomic fit makes them a great option on the hill, too.
- GORE-TEX liner and Thermacore synthetic insulation.
- Stretchy outer shell and fleece lining.
- Leather palm and knuckle coverage offer durability.
- Thumb and forefingers are equipped with touchscreen compatibility so you can stay dialed in.
- Extended storm cuff to keep out the cold.
- Ergonomic fit has strategic cuts and patterning to mimic the body’s natural flex while active.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Goggle wipe|