Tired of the slopeside crowds? Rule over backcountry real estate with this versatile board. Flat profile with a rocker nose offers stability and effortless floaty fun on deep days. Directional shape is super classic – it rides with a slightly longer nose to encourage pop in the tail with a rad degree of float and control regardless of condition. FSC-certified wood core is light and enhances strength and edge-hold. Triax fibreglass provides just the right amount of flex and responsiveness for any conditions you are planning to hit. The unique Split Channel design is adjustable, fast and easy to engage so you can yo-yo to your heart's content.
- Flat profile with rocker nose offers a super-stable and floaty ride for deep days.
- Directional shape with 30mm taper; nose is wider than the tail for enhanced float, stability at speed and smooth turns.
- FSC-certified Super Fly Core uses stronger, lighter woods where they provide pop, and add strength.
- Dualzone EGD puts the wood grain along the toe and heel edges perpendicular to the rest of the core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox core improves pop and performance with powerful sections and thinner, more flexible sections. Energy is transferred from your feet to the tip and tail to make the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- Sintered WFO base infuses a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra absorbent high density sintered material to produce an ultra-durable base that stays wide open in all seasons and all conditions.
- Dualzone EGD for added strength and reliable edge-hold.
- Split Channel mounting system design with pre-mounted pucks.
- Stance Location (all sizes) -56.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.