Warm hands mean longer days on the slopes – make sure your gloves are up for the job. With GORE-TEX inserts and leather details, they provide waterproof-breathability and grip. Thumb and forefingers are touchscreen compatible so you can text and swipe right to your heart's desire. Goggle wipe on the thumb takes care of condensation in a pinch, while a Sherpa Fleece lining adds a layer of warmth.
- GORE-TEX inserts keep hands dry on long, long days of shredding.
- Sherpa fleece lining on the backs and brushed microfibre on the palms keep you warm and dry.
- Pittards Oiltac polymer-enhanced leather palm technology offers superior grip and control even when wet.
- Ergonomic fit is enhanced with strategic cuts and patterning to mimic the body’s natural flex while active.
- Thumb and forefingers are equipped with touchscreen compatibility so you can stay dialed in.
- Extended storm cuff to keep out the cold.
- Goggle wipe on thumb is great for snowy days on the hill.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Goggle wipe|