If you see this ultra-reliable splitboard binding on the side of the road, be sure to pick it up. Machine aluminum baseplate mounts directly to compatible Burton splitboards without the need of additional hardware. It works with other splitboard brands, but requires Voile pucks to make it happen. The Hi-Back design gives it a super-responsive feel, and you can adjust the angle for a just-right setup on any terrain. Padding is strategically dispersed to eliminate "ugh-worthy" pressure points and hot spots.
- Spark R&D Tesla System binding plates are machined aluminum and come with touring brackets to mount directly to 2015 Burton splitboards without any hardware. For other boards Voile pucks are required.
- Single-Component Hi-Back construction is simple, light and incredibly responsive and has integrated heel lifts for uphill travel.
- Quick-Adjust FLAD means you can adjust hi-back angle quickly.
- Straps are lightweight Reactstraps for instep, while the Gettagrip Capstrap offers a grippy fit as either a capstrap or toe strap.
- Smooth Glide buckles have reliable aluminum and polycarbonate levers.
- Small fits men’s boots 6-8, women’s 5-9; medium fits men’s 8-11, women’s 9-11, large fits men’s 10+, women’s 11+.