The slopes, the cabin, the pub, the couch – wherever you're headed this winter, this hoodie has your back. Technical features like water resistant nylon, rib knit cuffs and a close fitting hood take care of rain squalls and cold. Dual front pockets give you a place to warm your fingers.
- Burton DRYRIDE is a fast-drying wool and fleece blend for excellent breathability and warmth.
- DRYRIDE ultrashell rainwear nylon patches on lower back and shoulder panels add water resistance.
- 3-panel hood.
- Snap front closure with high neck seals out chilly drafts.
- Dual front chest patch pockets.
- Rib knit cuffs.
- Action back construction for added mobility.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||2 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.