Skate-inspired function in a great value helmet for the up and coming groms in your life. Approved for both snowsports and cycling.
- 2-piece shell is injection-moulded ABS plastic for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength.
- Fidlock snap buckle opens with one (gloved) hand – spend less time fiddling, more time focusing.
- Passive ventilation channels draw fresh air in and pull moisture out the back to help keep your goggles clear.
- Removable ear pads and liners let you run a beanie under your lid.
- Removable goggle clip.
- Fleece lined inner and 2-piece ear pads.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
|Snowsports + cycling|
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).