Pro level socks. Is that even a thing? Well, there is the comfort of a breathable, quick-drying wool blend that wicks away heat-robbing sweat. Or the strategically placed arch and ankle supports, cushioned footbeds, and the ergonomic left and right fit. If that’s not enough, ventilated toe panels are like fresh air for your feet, while padded channels alleviate pressure on the top of your foot, increasing comfort when strapped in tight.
- Made of nylon, merino wool, acrylic, polypropylene, and spandex with a thicker, polypropylene platform in the sole fights stink, dries quick, and improves insulation.
- NanoGlide nylon helps reduce friction and eliminate hot spots and blisters.
- Comfort band has a soft elastic band that reduces sagging and bunching.
- Flat-stitched toe seam eliminates chafing.
- Midweight cushioning throughout.
- Ergonomic, articulated left and right.
- Venting toe panels feature microscopic fibers that pull moisture away from your skin
- Sizing: womens S/M = 4-7 US. M/L = 7 - 10 US.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.