Craft Brilliant Thermal Wind Top - Women's
Night owls and early birds unite. This high-visibility top is outfitted with wind-resistant panelling, making it a great option for late evening or early morning runs as well as cross-country skiing in low light conditions.
- Brushed thermal polyester fabric is soft to the touch and keeps you warm.
- Wind panel in front stands up in windy conditions.
- Performance fit is contoured to a woman’s body for a wide range of movement.
- Zippered pocket on back with cord port.
- Quarter front zip for ventilation.
- Reflective trim for added visibility.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.