Craft Podium Jacket - Men's
Worn by the Swedish Olympic ski team, the Podium Jacket is ready for your cross-country workouts or winter training runs. Venting panels in the back and under arms provide cooling, and the dense fabric keeps you shielded from the wind and cold air.
- Made of windproof, water-resistant polyester soft shell that follows your body movements.
- Back venting panel is ThermoCool fabric that offers excellent temperature regulation.
- Hexa-channel fibres inside transport moisture, hollow fiber outside add insulation.
- Underarm vents additional moisture escape where you need it most.
- Ultrasonic taped seams provide a clean and sleek finish.
- 2 zippered front pockets.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.