Shimano XT BL-M785 disc brakes offer serious power and outstanding single-finger control. They reworked the pivot location so the lever arc mimics the natural movement of your fingers for more power. Features Shimano's Servo Wave technnology for plenty of free-running pad clearance with great feedback on contact. They aren't feather light, but they can handle whatever the trails throw at you.
- Uses an in-line master cylinder for lightness and an easier bleed process.
- Tool-free reach adjustment for dialing on-the-fly.
- Free stroke adjustment lets you customize how far you like the blade to travel before your pads make contact with the rotor.
- Calipers use a 22mm ceramic piston for stopping power, with a banjo fitting for the hose attachment at the caliper.
- Comes with finned, heat-reducing Ice Technologies pads for excellent heat tolerance.
- Uses mineral oil as a hydraulic fluid, so non-toxic and non-corrosive.