Predictable, controlled braking performance at your fingertips, with power to spare. The SRAM Guide RSC disc brake has a great range between feathering and locking up. SwingLink cam controls the amount the pistons move for a given amount of lever throw. This delivers less deadband and more positive pad engagement, and modulates power to balance power and precision. A timing port mechanism helps prevent air from building up in the system by directing bubbles through the port and into the reservoir, a sort of self-bleed system.
- Reach adjustments allow you to dial in your preferred lever fit and feel.
- 4-piston dual diameter caliper with compound pads.
- PiggyBack Reservoir for an easy way to manage brake fluid.
- DOT 5.1 fluid.
- MatchMaker and MMX compatible.
- Brake pads included; rotors sold separately.