If untracked pow turns and alpine touring are your bag, grab these sticks and float on. The Link 105’s name is really its claim to fame, its nimble Paulownia wood core is sandwiched between prepreg fibreglass and stacked ABS sidewalls at 105mm under foot, allowing you to easily link wide turns through deep fluff while maintaining performance. In firmer conditions, sidewall dampening steps up to reduce chatter.
- 3D sandwich construction of prepreg fibreglass, stacked ABS sidewalls, and Paulownia wood core.
- Rocker tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot.
- Sidewall dampening system for firm conditions.
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch for durability.
- Made for powder skiing, but no problem kicking over to firm terrain.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.