Make magic of mountaineering and touring with this mid-fat marvel. Technical missions need not be sacrificed in search of fluff. The Link 95 draws inspiration from both rockered power boards and light touring skis. A nimble Paulownia wood core at 95mm under foot offers great versatility for powder hounds. In firmer conditions, sidewall dampening steps up to reduce chatter.
- 3D sandwich construction of prepreg fibreglass, stacked ABS sidewalls, and Paulownia wood core.
- Rocker tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot.
- Sidewall dampening system for firm conditions.
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch for durability.
- Made for soft and firm pack.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.