The anatomy of an epic day is rooted in play, so work on your turn style as you shoot the chutes on Black Diamond’s freeride Boundary 107 ski. 3D sandwich construction and a poplar wood core make these easy riders in the soft stuff, and a sidewall dampening system reduces chatter in hardpack. A rocker tip and tail with camber underfoot gives you lift as you float on.
- 3D sandwich construction includes prepreg fibreglass, ABS sidewalls and a poplar wood core.
- Sidewall dampening system for less shake in firm conditions.
- Rocker tip and tail with camber underfoot gives you lift.
- ABS notch for easy skin attachment when touring.
- Designed for 60% soft snow, 40 hard or groomed conditions.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.