Light up your brain's fun centres with freeride performance in a super light ski. G3 fused progressive freeride shaping and camber with the light responsiveness of carbon. Making the Synapse Carbon 101 a great all-mountain ride delivered in a super-versatile width. Set yourself up with mountain-goat nimbleness on the ascent and pure powder-hog fun on the way down. This ski gets you through sketchy crust and delivers the soft-snow bliss.
- Carbon Stealth construction with a wood core and quadaxial carbon fibre overlays for flex control without heaviness.
- ABS, TPU sidewalls and a nylon topsheet for durability and performance.
- Progressive freeride early rise tip and a stealth tail with a slight camber underfoot, keeps the Synapse playful, quick and lively.
- Base is P-tex 2000 Electra.
- Rockwell C48 steel edges for sharpness and durability.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||130-101-118mm|