Light up your brain's fun centres with freeride performance in a super light ski. G3 fused progressive freeride shaping and camber with the light responsiveness of carbon. Making the Synapse Carbon 92 an incredibly lightweight package that lets you rip groomers or navigate technical terrain with aplomb. Set yourself up with the lightest Synapse available and drop in with raptor-like precision and migrate far, far from home.
- Carbon Stealth construction with a wood core and quadaxial carbon fibre overlays for flex control without heaviness.
- ABS, TPU sidewalls and a nylon topsheet for durability and performance.
- Progressive freeride early rise tip and a stealth tail with a slight camber underfoot, keeps the Synapse playful, quick and lively.
- Base is P-tex 2000 Electra.
- Rockwell C48 steel edges for sharpness and durability.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||124-92-108mm|