Blur the lines of resort riding with this lightweight performance ski. Designed for lighter female riders, the Boundary 100 Skis welcome a mixed bag of terrain and conditions, be it powder, crust or fluff. Take your sticks alpine touring, mountaineering or for a freeski session, the wood core offers tuned flexibility, just the right amount of camber and a freeride rocker with a low profile early-rise tip for increased float.
- Powerlight stealth construction.
- 2-layer 7000 series Titanal aluminum for dampening.
- Lightweight poplar and paulownia wood core for a well-tuned flex.
- ABS/TPU dual density sidewalls for energy absorption and durability.
- Premium nylon topsheet.
- Rockwell C48 corrosion resistant alloy steel edges.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
- Freeride rocker with low profile early rise tip.
- Balanced camber underfoot.
- Shortened low-profile tail for versatile terrain performance.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||129-100-117mm|