Leave your skins at home and ascend faster. The Stinger has a grip pattern base that gives you great traction on low angle terrain. Kick and glide is the name of the game, and an early rise tip and camber underfoot give you a long running surface and easy float through soft drifts. Corelight construction of triaxial fibreglass and a poplar paulownia wood keep them light and responsive with lasting flex. Premium ABS/TPU sidewalls reduce impact and enhance power transfer while corrosion-resistant alloy steel edges give you grip.
- Corelight construction is lightweight, and responsive, with triaxial fibreglass for torsion and flex.
- Poplar paulownia wood core is lightweight with long lasting tuned flex.
- Premium ABS/TPU sidewalls give you impact resistance and power transfer.
- Nylon top sheet.
- Full thickness Rockwell C48 corrosion-resistant alloy steel edges and a full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base give you grip and stability.
- Early rise tip width of 112mm floats you up and out on powder days.
- Camber underfoot and a long running surface provide stability and easy turn initiation.
- XCD positive grip pattern built into the base provides great traction without the addition of skins.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Dimension (all lengths)||112-78-100mm|