Seek out deep backcountry lines or shred runs in the sidecountry with this all-mountain splitboard. The lightweight carbon, fibreglass and wood construction lets you fire up ascents with energy to burn, and float gnarly lines with confidence. The go-to all-around choice for freeriders, its rocker is matched with the board sidecut for versatile riding – float powder or hold a solid edge in hard pack.
- Lightweight sandwich construction with premium biaxial stitched carbon fibure, ABS/TPU sidewalls and a nylon topsheet.
- Poplar wood core is lightweight and provides outstanding durability and a long lasting tuned degree of flex.
- Full thickness Rockwell C48 corrosion resistant alloy steel edges.
- Base is full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra.
- Full rocker matches the sidecut of the board, making this an excellent go-to board.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Includes||Splitboard with clips|