Way back when, frameless bindings ruled the backcountry. Now, the stripped back Ion LT 12 recalls those roots. Get security and peace of mind with the thin-cabled, beefy-hooked leash, as well as easy stowing capabilities. Sacrifice no power, as there is single tool mount and adjustment, and a snow clearing channel for easy step-ins and transitions. A lightweight heel rest make this a great set up for minimalists and ski mountaineers.
- High and wide fulcrum position for toe arms squeeze your boot tight and absorb more energy so you can power up easily.
- Forward pressure absorbs energy and vibrations at high speeds and on landings.
- Wide freeride mount transfers power to edges and enhances the rigidity of the binding for superior pull-out resistance.
- Simple and light boot stop and snow clearing channel for hassle-free step-ins and transitions.
- Lightweight heel rest.
- Heel rotation turns in either direction to lock for touring with either hand; no “wrong way” to spin it.
- A single tool (Pozi Drive #3) is needed for all mounts and adjustments– no need for a heel spacer.
- Ion LT leashes have a thin cable and a beefy hook, and stow under the binding toe piece when carrying your skis or travelling in un-leashed terrain.
- 22mm length adjustability.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|