The High Traction version of the G3 Alpinist Climbing Skins grip fiercely on steep, icy uptracks. They offer exceptional traction in hard snow conditions and offer efficiency for big days, slackcountry yo-yoing and peak-bagging.
- Plush side is lightweight, supple nylon that gives you a speedy glide.
- Hydrophobic treatment prevents ice clumping and reduces frustration when moving through temperature zones.
- Non-toxic, PFOA-free temperature-tolerant adhesive is functional to -30°C.
- Removeable rip strip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion making them easier to pull apart.
- Low-profile tail connector has a pop-up feature that allows changes with gloves on. The cam clip stays positioned on the tail strap to reduce wear and allow easy adjustments.
- Laminated tip connectors have low-profile pivoting hands that swivel to fit any ski tip securely.
- Includes G3 trim tool with a double blade design that trims to a perfect fit. The built-in offset leaves the ski edge slightly exposed.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Length||153-169 cm, 168-184 cm, 183-199cm|