New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Fly through scree and crush steep ascents with these rugged yet cushy trail shoes. Durable rubberized mesh uppers and aggressive soles make then worthy on tough trails. Fresh Foam midsoles provide outstanding cushioning for long haul trail missions.
Uppers are synthetics with rubberized mesh at the sides.
- Full EVA strobel board construction balances stability and flexibility.
- Ortholite sockliner insert for added support, cushioning, and comfort.
- Sure lace-up system keeps laces tied and secure.
- Fresh Foam midsole is amply and strategically cushioned.
- AT dual-use outsole features aggressive lugs for trails, yet isn't too aggressive for efficient road use.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.