Don’t wreck your hands belaying, save them for your big send. Split-suede and Kevlar stitching protect the palms from abrasion. Gel pockets absorb and dissipate heat from the rope.Great for epic belay sessions and long via ferrata routes, these gloves protect you until it’s your turn to send.
- Palms are durable goat leather with overlays in high-wear zones.
- Fabric is breathable polyester and spandex.
- Kevlar stitching holds up to abrasion and high temperatures from rope friction.
- Gel padding dissipates heat.
- Vented fingers and palms.
- Hook and loop wrist closures.
- Carabiner hole to attach them to your harness.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.